Two Dogs. One Leash. Grab a handle on them both.
- Marine grade New England Rope
- Hand stitched leather handle
- Solid bronze hardware – will not rust
- Bronze ring to clip the leash over your shoulder while your dog plays off the leash
- Robust rope and swivel snap prevent entanglement
- Standard design: 3ft sections (therefore 6ft overall), but custom options are available
Sizing Guide for leashes:
Standard leashes are recommended for dogs 20-110lbs. The diameter of the classic standard leash rope is ½”. The diameter of the Calypso standard leash rope is 7/16”.
For dogs over 110lb, even the thinnest rope is strong enough, but aesthetically, some think the thicker rope looks better on larger dogs. The diameter of the classic standard leash rope is ½”. I do not have thicker calypso leashes.
For dogs under 20lbs, the thinner diameter is recommended and I also use lighter hardware for these leashes. The diameter of the classic thin leash rope is 3/8″. The diameter of the calypso thin leash rope is 1/4″.